[Listening To : Narda ~ Kamikazee]
[Weather : Humid and Sometimes Gloomy]
[Mood : Self-Conscious]
[Weather : Humid and Sometimes Gloomy]
[Mood : Self-Conscious]
Today was the second day of the freshman orientation named FreshStart 2007. I've made some friends already for example Meg and Jestine who were schoolmates at CSA. So far it has mostly been fun but there is something bothering me though.
And I will post what I feel because I trust you with this so be responsible. This is first and foremost my feelings at the moment and could change. If you think you can handle it, go ahead and read.
---Begin Here---
Maybe I've been too loud or something most likely because I'm excited, or it's just my nature. I have to admit I'm not the nicest girl in the world, and definitely not the most mature. I guess I get a bit carried away at times, but I really have to do something about it before it's too late. I'll need someone's help on this and I have to start as soon as tomorrow. I do not want to repeat history and make grave mistakes.
---Stop Here---
And I will post what I feel because I trust you with this so be responsible. This is first and foremost my feelings at the moment and could change. If you think you can handle it, go ahead and read.
---Begin Here---
Maybe I've been too loud or something most likely because I'm excited, or it's just my nature. I have to admit I'm not the nicest girl in the world, and definitely not the most mature. I guess I get a bit carried away at times, but I really have to do something about it before it's too late. I'll need someone's help on this and I have to start as soon as tomorrow. I do not want to repeat history and make grave mistakes.
---Stop Here---
No comments:
Post a Comment