Thursday, June 14

2nd Day

[Listening To : White Flag ~ Dido]
[Weather : Hot/Gloomy]
[Mood : =D ]

      My parents brought me to school this morning, but we ate breakfast at Mcdo first. The English class was very intimidating, mostly because frankly I didn't have much of an idea what they were talking about, and the way my classmates were answering really got me thinking, because I could never imagine myself reciting those answers.

      We had a 4-hour break because we were dismissed early, so the girls and I went to Megamall. But then the others followed. We spent a few hours at Timezone, then Meg, Jestine, and I went back to school and waited for more than an hour for the next class.

      So there, I thought English class was intimidating enough, but the Filipino class is waaaaaaaaay more intimidating (for lots of reasons actually, the syllabus says it all). Anyway, after class, I went to my boyfriend's house to make a courtesy call to his mom. So there =)

By the way, Meg got a perfect 100 sa videoke. GO MEG!

No comments: