Saturday, June 9

Fun Day

[Listening To : Houkiboshi ~ Younha]
[Weather : Alright]
[Mood : ANGRY AS HELL]

      It's so annoying because Daryl destroyed all my important picture and music files in the My Documents folder, including some other files. Like, HE IS SO STUPID! That's why I'm going to password protect all the accounts in this computer from now on. I must go shopping to forget all about it. Maybe a pair of square cut jeans from Levi's and some shoes will do the trick.

      Yesterday was so cool. I went to school wearing track pants and my bulky Skechers rubber shoes. I must be the only one who wore something like that because I thought we were supposed to wear that. So I was overdressed.

      Anyway, the practices for the Block Presentation was a little bit confusing and stuff, and in the end we only performed some bits of the song. The Block Trail Challenge was actually fun, and my block won first place. Because of that, I found out that Yua was really good at visual arts (He did the guessing games) and Meg was very good at a lot of things (she could kick, she could do twister, and then she could also dance very very well). I didn't expect we'd finish it so fast though.

      The Arnis Team did a very cool exhibition. My personal favorite is the combat exhibition, the two guys were very exciting to watch. Block IT 1 won the "Best Block" award.

" It's not just any block, it's 'I.T. Block' "

No comments: