Saturday, June 30

Inerasable Sin

[Music : Kesenai Tsumi ~ Nana Kitade]
[Weather : Windy]
[Mood : Apathetic-ish]

      Sorry I've been so tamad these few weeks, it's because my dad has been trying to stop me from using the computer hoping it will make my grades higher. Sheesh. By the way, I loved the book Digital Fortress. I started reading yesterday and I finished it this morning.

      Anyway, during the third day of FreshStart '07, I was voted class rep/block president of IT2. And I am now a part of some council called the Council of Presidents. I also auditioned for Dulaang ROC, and I received a piece of paper saying I passed, and will have to go somewhere Friday night at the ACB building.

      It's been quite fun panaman at school, but I'm getting tired of being at Shang every day I go to school. I also spent too much money and I'm going broke.

      I'm also having a lot of fun with The Scores (the girls of IT2), and yesterday during our 3-hour break (thanks to our MA113 teacher who went on leave), we went to Nugzie's place =) It was fun!

      Also, BELATED Happy Birthday to PeachMeg *It's been a week since her birthday*

PICTURES


EJ, Robbie, Mark, Meg, Me, Meg, Nugz
[Photo taken by Nicco]



This is the path to Shang
[Photo taken by Jestine]



I love this pic! Haha
[Photo taken by Jestine]



SCORE!
[Photo taken by Jestine]



Jamming at Nugzie's Place
[Photo taken by Lee Ann]


No comments: