Sunday, March 11

Sick As Hell

[Listening To : The World ~ Nighmare]
[Weather : Gloomy]
[Mood : Horribly Sick]

      Last night my family and I went to my kinakapatid's son's 1st bday at Dragon Gate Restaurant. I thought it wasn't so cold, so I wore shorts. BIG MISTAKE. My cold got worse because of it. I don't know why, but I can't help moving to the children's table because they had all the delicious food. Anyway, before we left, there seemed like there was a chinese convention or something, and they were doing karaoke, so I stayed to listen to the last song. It was so familiar, I've been searching for the title of the song, so I asked the waiters. I couldn't understand what they were saying for a while, but then I got a sort of pronunciation in the end. My problem : I don't know how to spell it. I heard it before from Mano Po 4, when Hamilton was in his mom's brassiere singing it, until his mom opened the door and practically collapsed. Anyway, I have to know what that song is, it's so pretty!

      Yesterday was my boyfriend's mom's birthday, and I was surprised to hear it on Wowowee. And to think I should've heard it from someone else. Anyway, I went to Dangwa last night before going home. I got a good price from a flower shop there, and I don't know, even if I got a fairly big discount because the phrase "out of my own allowance" slipped from my tongue, I'm broke nevertheless. Right now the flowers are in cold water to keep them alive, and I hope they're doing fine. I'm going on a diet this week.

      Yesterday was also my 22nd monthsary with my boyfriend. When I got home, one of the tenants handed me a bouquet of flowers, and I was wondering how it got to him, because I thought the bouquet was the one I bought at Dangwa. Then I found out it was from my boyfriend. Well I'm not saying thank you unless he talks to me =( I put the roses near the altar. Since my boyfriend's mom went home so late, they're going to celebrate her birthday later.

      Anyway, I'm so hungry, so good morning. I still have to rewrite my music notebook. Bummer.



The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

No comments: