Friday, March 23

Last Practice

[Listening To : Chain Reaction ~ Steps]
[Weather yesterday : Gloomy]
[Mood : Apathetic]

      Yesterday we had our last graduation practice. It was ok, and I was so relieved there were no more practices today. I exchanged graduation pictures with some people, and some of them owe me >=3

      After the practices, I went home, but went to Starbucks after. Most of IV5 was there, writing messages in their folders. I left mine, so I hope somebody would write on them tomorrow before the graduation. I left a short while after. After that, I went on a short date with my boyfriend.

      Anyway, I don't really have much to write about, since today's a day off and some people are at school today, doing SINOP work (as punishment for lates and absences during the graduation practices) and I'll most likely be stuck at home today.

Damn I need a summer job! Anyone have one for me?

No comments: