Wednesday, March 21

Another Three Hours

[Listening To : Suerte ~ Shakira]
[Weather : Hot/Windy]
[Mood : Crazy]

      Aya, Pau, Delo, and I went to Starbucks and spent three whole hours or more at Starbucks, playing "hotseat". It was so fun, and even right now, Ira is still at Starbucks, melting ***** with her gazes. She's there everyday, and her devotion is so admirable. Anyway, the four of us talked about a lot of things and there.

      Tomorrow is the last daw of the graduation practices and the General Rehearsal will be held in the afternoon. I can't seem to find my center and I might easily fall off balance during the processional. I hope I won't mess up tomorrow because the principal and directress will be there watching.

      I hope Saturday comes sooner. I don't want to go through the agony of waiting until I graduate. But there is one thing that's bothering me : I don't know which school I should go to. I already paid the reservation fee at UA&P, but I have to consider ADMU, DLSU, and UST still. If you have any suggestions, please comment on this post, click the *teardrops* below. Thank you very much!


No comments: