[Listening To : Sounan ~ Tokyo Jihen]
[Weather : Not As Sunny As Yesterday]
[Mood : nothing]
[Weather : Not As Sunny As Yesterday]
[Mood : nothing]
Now, my parents went back from their trip and then they just surprised me with a big, "DLSU KA NALANG KAYA". So I think UA&P is slipping and will most probably not be in the choice now. It's either UST or DLSU. Ok, so I don't know what my boyfriend will think about this since he's probably asleep right now.
Read the post below to read about my perks if I go to UST. At DLSU, I will have a laptop, but there will most likely be no car. It's so hard to choose, even if I've been talking to my old classmates on YM. One of them said, "It's your choice parin."
I'm currently eating taho, when I just had Ribbed Cracklings (salt and vinegar flavor) and orange juice. I hope it doesn't disagree with me. Anyway, wish me luck!
Read the post below to read about my perks if I go to UST. At DLSU, I will have a laptop, but there will most likely be no car. It's so hard to choose, even if I've been talking to my old classmates on YM. One of them said, "It's your choice parin."
I'm currently eating taho, when I just had Ribbed Cracklings (salt and vinegar flavor) and orange juice. I hope it doesn't disagree with me. Anyway, wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment