[Listening To: Listen ~ Beyonce Knowles]
[Weather: Hot Outside]
[Mood: I'm screaming, what do you think?]
[Weather: Hot Outside]
[Mood: I'm screaming, what do you think?]
Most people were making recaps of the year and reflecting on things while I was screaming my lungs out, trying to get rid of the foolish things in my head. I'm not exaggerating, I really was throwing tantrums last night because I couldn't find any better way to just let loose. I was playing RAN Online and my shaman, Shinigami-X turned level 97 at last. I played O2Jam and miyuhiwatari turned level 42. It didn't really help me much because of the lag.
My sister and Daryl just had to go to Rizal and spend New Year there. I really wanted to go to Eastwood for the party and the fireworks but my stupid parents would NEVER allow me anyway after the last party during the semestral break. When I thought it was already the time of the year where I could have a drink with my parents, my dad just had to take out a bottle of sparkling non-alcoholic apple cider. Crappy new year.
My bed is stuck in such a way that I'm facing south. People born in the year of the horse are supposed to have the worst luck this year, and one cure is NOT TO FACE SOUTH. How can I not face south if my bed is stuck that way? My mom won't let me sleep anywhere else. I won't be able to live like this any longer. Maybe that's why 'queridas' are lurking around in the shadows, feeding on my emotions, and other people are making sure that I will have bad luck and I can't do anything about it.
This is just great. I started with year with a grudge, and I'll stay unlucky the rest of the year as well.
My sister and Daryl just had to go to Rizal and spend New Year there. I really wanted to go to Eastwood for the party and the fireworks but my stupid parents would NEVER allow me anyway after the last party during the semestral break. When I thought it was already the time of the year where I could have a drink with my parents, my dad just had to take out a bottle of sparkling non-alcoholic apple cider. Crappy new year.
My bed is stuck in such a way that I'm facing south. People born in the year of the horse are supposed to have the worst luck this year, and one cure is NOT TO FACE SOUTH. How can I not face south if my bed is stuck that way? My mom won't let me sleep anywhere else. I won't be able to live like this any longer. Maybe that's why 'queridas' are lurking around in the shadows, feeding on my emotions, and other people are making sure that I will have bad luck and I can't do anything about it.
This is just great. I started with year with a grudge, and I'll stay unlucky the rest of the year as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment