Friday, March 13

Wisdom Teeth

[Listening To: My Own Worst Enemy - Stereophonics]
[Weather: Cloudy yet Hot]
[Mood: Thirsty]

Agit Lords (and my Finals) are coming up real soon, and I'm not ready for the finals. I'm guessing I'll just become moral support for them because my dancer just turned into a gypsy recently and her level's back to 73. Arrow Vulcan is such a fun skill to have, and whenever I'm blessed with Blessing (level 10 perhaps), I become a no-cast character XD

I felt two wisdom teeth poke out the other day, and I'm worried what will happen. Will it be painful? Will I get sick? Do I have to get these taken out? I know I shouldn't be such a sissy but as a kid I didn't really want to have extra molars. Oh well, I'm going to the dentist after school and I hope it'll be alright.

About a month from now, after Holy Week, I'll be going to Davao with my parents (and maybe Daryl). I'm really excited because I've never been to Mindanao before. I checked it out on the internet and apparently Davao has a lot of recognition, so there. I have friends over there as well so I can't wait to meet them :D

No comments: