[Listening To: Dig ~ Incubus]
[Weather: Cloudy, Cold, Gloomy, Me Likey]
[Mood: Sick as HELL]
[Weather: Cloudy, Cold, Gloomy, Me Likey]
[Mood: Sick as HELL]
I've had my fair share of forum uhh.. misunderstandings and I don't want another one. I'm not a bot person, and I wouldn't really want to try it. It's being unfair to regular players (I'm siding with the humans this time) who spend too much time in front of the computer just to get a level 99 trans without cheating. (Have to admit I'm too lazy to level up right now so I just hang out somewhere in Southwest Prontera or Geffen East). I'm sieging for Justice (because I am part of Justice Manila after all) and Gatecrashers (Ralph's fault, but they're really nice people!)
Last Wednesday was a really fun siege, where we (at least some of us) used Ventrilo while sieging. Sadly, I wasn't online for half the whole siege because of the stupid lag and failed to connect errors. I took some screenshots of the siege as well.
Btw, it was Matt's birthday yesterday :P He gave me 250k + Sorin last Friday for guessing when his bday was.
-----
Anyway, last Friday was a really fun day for me. I was able to meet up with the team (too bad Jro, Kuya Noel, and Aurick wasn't there). I also met Seph's girlfriend (who I must say is really pretty in person).
-----
I'm going to be project head for my org's valentine's event, so watch out for it!
Ok, now I must remember to do that reaction paper for Physics class (about Al Gore's movie about global warming, raised a lot of points for me).
I gotta go fix up 'cause it's a Sunday and it's my tita's birthday today (well she's my mom's best friend) so we're all going to Alabang to celebrate!!
Last Wednesday was a really fun siege, where we (at least some of us) used Ventrilo while sieging. Sadly, I wasn't online for half the whole siege because of the stupid lag and failed to connect errors. I took some screenshots of the siege as well.
Btw, it was Matt's birthday yesterday :P He gave me 250k + Sorin last Friday for guessing when his bday was.
-----
Anyway, last Friday was a really fun day for me. I was able to meet up with the team (too bad Jro, Kuya Noel, and Aurick wasn't there). I also met Seph's girlfriend (who I must say is really pretty in person).
-----
I'm going to be project head for my org's valentine's event, so watch out for it!
Ok, now I must remember to do that reaction paper for Physics class (about Al Gore's movie about global warming, raised a lot of points for me).
I gotta go fix up 'cause it's a Sunday and it's my tita's birthday today (well she's my mom's best friend) so we're all going to Alabang to celebrate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment