[Listening To: All The Small Things ~ Blink 182]
[Weather: Drizzling]
[Mood: Mixed]
[Weather: Drizzling]
[Mood: Mixed]
I've been busy with school again, and things have become more hectic because of the projects. I have a lot due on Tuesday, and I have a long quiz on Calculus tomorrow morning. I have the 2008 Starbucks planner, and it proved to be helpful when a classmate of mine asked me what the assignment was. Good thing this will be the last week, and there will be a university-wide sportsfest on Friday. Isn't it great? The good news is that there will be no classes, even if I have to go to school. I've been signed up to Ultimate Frisbee for the Red team, and I have no idea who the hell my teammates are. I should have signed up for the White team instead, because I have blockmates over there.
I was with C. Cat last night at Lance's brother's debut (15th birthday, 16th traditionally). Anyway, last night was great. Now if only my parents let me out more often and would stop worrying about me so much. I'm safe anyway, they're overdoing the parenting thing by waiting for me until the party's over. It's a bit annoying to think that your parents are somewhere in the vicinity, guarding you. In any case, at least I got to go out that night.
I've finished watching Hwang Jin Yi, and I was able to watch Memories of Nobody (Bleach Movie) as well. I need a new interesting show to watch. Any ideas? Or maybe I should just stick to being bored so I could push myself to study more. Oh well, konting tiis nalang bago mag Christmas Break! (Hang on a bit more, it's almost Christmas Break!)
I was with C. Cat last night at Lance's brother's debut (15th birthday, 16th traditionally). Anyway, last night was great. Now if only my parents let me out more often and would stop worrying about me so much. I'm safe anyway, they're overdoing the parenting thing by waiting for me until the party's over. It's a bit annoying to think that your parents are somewhere in the vicinity, guarding you. In any case, at least I got to go out that night.
I've finished watching Hwang Jin Yi, and I was able to watch Memories of Nobody (Bleach Movie) as well. I need a new interesting show to watch. Any ideas? Or maybe I should just stick to being bored so I could push myself to study more. Oh well, konting tiis nalang bago mag Christmas Break! (Hang on a bit more, it's almost Christmas Break!)
No comments:
Post a Comment