Thursday, October 4

Reflection

[Listening To : Clock Ticking]
[Weather : Rainy?]
[Mood : I Feel Like Throwing Up]

      It's already around 3 in the morning, and I haven't done a single thing with my Fil presentation yet. In short, Lagot ako kay Ginoo!

      At least I'm done with my Position Paper in English, even if it's just crap (I didn't get to research!) and I haven't even made an outline before that. At least the sem's almost over. I can't wait 'til sembreak. I want to just laze around.

      I took a double dosage of my meds kanina to keep me awake, but damn I feel sick like I have a fever or something. My grandma just went out of her room to tell me to go to bed. As much as I'd like to, I still have something to do! Plus, I won't be sleeping anymore. My dad woke up and I had to tell him that I already took a nap. Oh man, I'm going to hell.

      Banawe is such a silent street at night, rather in the early morning. I do hope I'll be able to start on this presentation, I don't want to fail FIL101 =( I did quite a lot of things for this subject I don't want all of that to go to waste.

No comments: