Saturday, August 4

Stressed & Restless

[Music : No Sleep Tonight ~ The Faders]
[Weather : Hot-ish, Not Bad]
[Mood : Stressed, BLAH]

      I claimed the tickets yesterday for the premiere of the Bourne Ultimatum, and I found out it was on Monday, 7:30pm at Rockwell. What's worse is that my dad kinda grounded me when he saw the failed test papers.

      He told me I'd have to study 3 hours a day, which made me and I just felt like overdose-ing on my prescription medicine (I'm supposed to take it ONLY in the morning, and once a day, but I took two at night). I'm impulsive, I know. Anyway, because of that, I couldn't sleep at all! I arranged the clothes that I was supposed to wear later, I finished the last half of Deception Point, and I still couldn't sleep. I tried drinking milk, watching TV, just closing my eyes, but I gave up soon after.

      I went online and I saw Kay, still online. Apparently she was looking for a structure from straws or toothpicks that could get an egg to survive a drop ten feet high. I did my best to help her. Now I miss my 4th yr Physics teacher, Mrs. RDK Formalejo, she had the toughest lessons but now I realize all of those made sense (even the experiment format!) and it actually helps.

      So there, I tried doing all sorts of stuff, like writing stuff on my note pad, organizing and re-organizing my bag for later, etc. It's almost 5am anyway, the time I was supposed to wake up if I ever went to sleep. I should fix up and maybe I could go to school early so I could get some coffee at Starbucks. Hope things go well today. There's an inspection in the morning and a symposium in the afternoon. I couldn't begin to imagine how visible my eye bags will be later.

No comments: