[Music : Love Hurts ~ Incubus]
[Weather : Cold, Windy, Rainy]
[Mood : Slightly Emo-ish]
[Weather : Cold, Windy, Rainy]
[Mood : Slightly Emo-ish]
Yesterday I somehow "found out" what this year might be like, and it's all bad. It's going to be a real "tragedy" the rest of the year. Suddenly, I realized something. Maybe it's a wake-up call for me to do something about the problems. But this is leaving me pessimistic about everything that's happening, especially because it's so gloomy these days. Maybe I should just forget all about what "the future" holds and just keep on trying to be optimistic.
I need hope. I need to know whether there's still a chance for me to be happy later, if not sooner. I've never felt so insecure in my life, and I feel like there's this option for me to "pull the plug" anytime if I give up.
I want to know if I will be a "normal 16/17 year-old" soon, and if I will be able to have a barkada. Or if I would end up barkada-less and boyfriend-less. I really love my boyfriend but I feel so pathetic nowadays and he might have to give me up if I keep on being like this. I wonder if he still loves me too. Remembering what he told me yesterday before Filipino class, it made me feel like I'm unworthy of him and I was going to lose him anyway.
I need hope. I need to know whether there's still a chance for me to be happy later, if not sooner. I've never felt so insecure in my life, and I feel like there's this option for me to "pull the plug" anytime if I give up.
I want to know if I will be a "normal 16/17 year-old" soon, and if I will be able to have a barkada. Or if I would end up barkada-less and boyfriend-less. I really love my boyfriend but I feel so pathetic nowadays and he might have to give me up if I keep on being like this. I wonder if he still loves me too. Remembering what he told me yesterday before Filipino class, it made me feel like I'm unworthy of him and I was going to lose him anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment