Saturday, July 21

Professional

[Music : Ale ~ The Bloomfields]
[Weather : Hot-ish, then Rainy-ish]
[Mood : Paranoid?]

      I went to the salon today to have my nails done and get a hot oil treatment as well. I accidentally broke a nail yesterday on the way to Robinson's Galleria. Ack.

      After that I went to UA&P to do something. Then it rained hard. I noticed that I forgot my umbrella. Just great. Then I went all paranoid and stuff looking for an inexistent object. Then I found it out later on and went to Shangri-La so I can go home via MRT. It was a surprise for me to see cheshire cat.

      So there, I went to eat dinner (halo-halo) at Chowking. Then I rode the MRT home. Lesson : Rush Hour can happen any day of the week. Rawr.

      By the way, where the hell is my sister? I want to see that 7th book even if I know the story already. =P

CHESHIRE CATS SHOW UP UNEXPECTEDLY.

No comments: