Friday, July 13

Friday the 13th

[Music : Rise ~ Samantha James]
[Weather : Rainy-ish, not hot =D]
[Mood : Just Fine]

      I just had to dress up like L. I swear the clothes I wore today in school was the tackiest I've worn since FreshStart. Anyway, it was free cut during MA111 (Math Logic), so there. ITFUN was also free cut today so the only class the block had was MA113 (Algebra & Trigonometry), 10:30 am to 12:30 noon. As soon as we were dismissed, I rushed all the way to Metrowalk to meet up with my boyfriend.

      I found my boyfriend with two of his friends at Quantum, playing some arcade games (Time Crisis and Battle Gear 2). Afterwards we went to Dencio's to eat lunch. After a while, more of my boyfriend's classmates arrived and ate lunch. We left around 3, because my boyfriend had music class. I spent the rest of my time at the Admissions office chatting with the nice lady over there and I just hanged out there until 4:30, so that we could start setting up things for the party thing.

      I went to Li Seng Giap Auditorium 4:30 pm, and then we fixed things for the program. The program began around 6:00 pm where I found myself wandering around the auditorium. For the opening act, Miguel Pelaez (the council secretary) did a dance thing with two glowsticks on the string. It was just plain beautiful. There were games, and there were also presentations by ISA and Squadra. After the awarding, people went home, and I ate dinner at TOSH while waiting for my dad to pick me up.

      Sometimes I wonder when will I be able to have a healthier social life. Is it me or I'm just not the kind of person who can mingle with people? Effortless or with effort, I'm really having a hard time eh.

No comments: