[Watching: The Animatrix]
[Weather: Really Really Hot]
[Mood: =( ]
[Weather: Really Really Hot]
[Mood: =( ]
I don't have a schedule this summer, and I doubt that job thing will push through any more. I'm having the worst money problem in my life, and my dad doesn't really care. In fact, he hates it whenever I leave the house, so I'm guessing I won't be going anywhere today. I do hope I'll be able to leave today.
But my brother's going here to do something (I don't know and I don't care) and that's my dad's reason why nobody should leave the house today. What a silly reason. I don't really have anything to do with my brother passing by the house since I wasn't informed of anything beforehand anyway.
You know what sucks? It really sucks when I say something and it just happens to be sablay. Yup, sablay. That happens a lot. I've been very sablay lately, in real life, but mostly online.
By the way, I just remembered that Hazel, my friend from school, is inviting me to go with her to the Meg Face Search 2008 Go-See next week. I'm cool with it, I mean I've gone to the last one, and I'm pretty much jaded with rejection anyway. I think it's gonna be fun nevertheless. Damn I don't have anything to wear! I hope I'm not sablay with this one at least.
I might go to SM Megamall on Monday. It's really important that I go. I hope my dad doesn't interfere, he just doesn't know what I'm going through, he doesn't understand. He knows I have a team, but that's probably it. He doesn't care much, and I guess he doubts I'm taking it seriously. Well I am.
Yesterday, we went to the park. I've been biking for around an hour before I got exhausted. I saw this engrish thing over there at the Quezon City Memorial Circle, and I'm showing it to you. Guess what word should be inserted there instead of FELLED.

But my brother's going here to do something (I don't know and I don't care) and that's my dad's reason why nobody should leave the house today. What a silly reason. I don't really have anything to do with my brother passing by the house since I wasn't informed of anything beforehand anyway.
You know what sucks? It really sucks when I say something and it just happens to be sablay. Yup, sablay. That happens a lot. I've been very sablay lately, in real life, but mostly online.
By the way, I just remembered that Hazel, my friend from school, is inviting me to go with her to the Meg Face Search 2008 Go-See next week. I'm cool with it, I mean I've gone to the last one, and I'm pretty much jaded with rejection anyway. I think it's gonna be fun nevertheless. Damn I don't have anything to wear! I hope I'm not sablay with this one at least.
I might go to SM Megamall on Monday. It's really important that I go. I hope my dad doesn't interfere, he just doesn't know what I'm going through, he doesn't understand. He knows I have a team, but that's probably it. He doesn't care much, and I guess he doubts I'm taking it seriously. Well I am.
Yesterday, we went to the park. I've been biking for around an hour before I got exhausted. I saw this engrish thing over there at the Quezon City Memorial Circle, and I'm showing it to you. Guess what word should be inserted there instead of FELLED.

No comments:
Post a Comment